Wednesday, August 20, 2008

316873-112 Nike SHOX TURBO V +

The Nike Shox Turbo V+ SL is designed as an everyday running shoe for the runner seeking great cushioning with a little extra energy return. Minimal upper design supports the foot coupled with a mostly synthetic leather construction that gives great feel. Classic Nike Shox™ cushioning in the heel provides a great ride and comfort. Nike+ activated. Full-length BRS 1000™ carbon rubber outsole adds unsurpassed durability. Wt. 12.4 oz.

for more ShoeDeals4u.com

1 comment:

Emma Megan said...


One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
Hug & blesses!
Click this post to read more.