Sunday, November 30, 2008

Born LINDEN CHESTNUT F/G

The handsome ‘Linden’ oxford is a stylish take on a traditional theme. Full-grain or vegetable leather upper offers breathable wear to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Leather lining helps wick away moisture for a healthy foot environment. Rigid plastic shank provides added midfoot support and lateral stability. Resilient rubber outsole ensures traction and durability for a quality finish. Opanka hand-sewn construction provides flexibility and long-lasting wear. 16.00 oz.

find these and more at ShoeDeals4u.com!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that exact make. The prices for the shoes were all over 300 bucks on every page. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 330 bucks on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices as regards the boots were around 300 dollars on every site. But for all I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 340 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?